|Look Beautiful On Your Wedding Day!
Congratulations on your wedding day! I know this is the most special day of your life and you want to look better than ever before. Relax your a beautiful woman and with the right makeup tips you'll not only look beautiful, you'll be drop dead gorgeous! The most important thing to remember is don't get stressed. Stress will show on your face and you don't want anything to ruin those photos.
It's your day! You've got the perfect dress, veil, and shoes - now you'll have perfect makeup. Here are some Dos and Don't tips to help you on your very special day.
1. Use a professional makeup artist if possible. Have a pre-wedding consultation so your makeup artist already knows what you want
2. If you decide to do your own makeup then visit the cosmetic counter at least a month before your wedding and have the consultant try different colors to see what looks best on you
3. Do your makeup before dressing
4. Have your makeup done as close to the ceremony as possible
5. Have a facial two weeks prior to your wedding. If you've not had facials in the past we would recommend you start this process 3-4 months prior to your wedding.
6. Use a primer before applying your foundation. This will make your foundation last longer. It is also a good idea to use an eye primer to eliminate shadow creasing
7. Make certain your foundation is an exact match to your skin tone
8. Use powdered rice papers to eliminate any shine
9. Use a light to medium lipstick that is long wearing.
If you will be having black and white photos then add a layer of lip gloss
10. Exfoliating your lips will result in your lipstick lasting longer
11. Use translucent powder to set your makeup
12. Blend, blend, and blend again to make sure all your makeup is smooth and even.
13. If you are prone to red eyes use eye drops prior to the ceremony
14. Use water proof mascara just incase the tears of joy appear
15. Charcoal, navy, or mahogany are your best options for eyeliner. Black or
brown may look too severe, especially if your wedding will be held during the daytime and/or outdoors.
16. When applying your makeup wear a button shirt that can be easily removed when its time to dress.
17. Place a towel over your head prior to slipping into your gown to avoid getting makeup on your gown.
18. Don't forget your blush! A pop of color on your cheeks is like an instant facelift.
19. If you've had your hair professionally done and you will be removing your veil, then have the stylist show your mom or bridesmaids how to fix your style
20. A week before your wedding rehearse your makeup - practice, practice, and practice some more, until you perfect the look you want for your wedding day
21. Treat nails at least a week prior to your wedding to ensure you are not dealing with ragged or dry cuticles
22. If your wearing sandals then about a month before your wedding start your foot treatment so your feet look as good as the rest of you
** Don't **
1. Do not do your own makeup. Have a professional makeup artist or a friend do it. Chances are you've got a bit of the jitters with all the excitement which could result in you having difficulties doing your own makeup
2. Don't make your foundation thick like a mask. Light for overall eveness is best.
3. Don't use shiny or shimmering products on dry skin
4. Don't overuse lip gloss
5. Don't have a facial within the previous 48 hours of your wedding. Facials can occasionally have unexpected results and you don't need any surprises.
6. Don't pop any pre wedding zits, instead use Visine to take the red out
7. Don't fret or stress - go with the moment
Follow these tips and you'll be the most beautiful bride on the planet!
About the Author
Sher from Estate Jewelry International has been serving customers for over 20 years, providing fashion, jewelry,and wedding help. Please visit us at http://www.estatejewelryinternational.com/