|Ten Easy, yet Powerful ways to get in the spirit to date again after a break-up
Ten easy ways that can change your attitude and get you out of a rut and move int direction of dating again.
Divorce and relationship break-up are devastating to most people. Most have learned that jumping from the frying pan into the fire is not a good thing. However, we can get ourselves into a deep rut and have difficulty looking out again for a relationship. Here are some ways to get the energy moving and get un-stuck!
1. Smile at the world. Have fun. Look for positive in everyone you meet. Increase your awareness. Like attracts like. You never know who you meet when you smile.
2. Look at your physical environment . Are there negative “leftovers” from former relationship/s? Pictures, gifts? Remove what no longer is positive for you. Surround yourself with things that bring you joy. You may want to consider the feng shui of your environment.
3. Make changes to what you hear . What music puts you in a romantic mood? Spend some time each day listening to your special tunes. Avoid listening to news that is negative or anything that puts you in a negative mindset.
4. Consider your sniffer! Is it time to consider new cologne, aromatherapy? Again, explore what smells great to you. Burn some scented candles, place some scented oil at your desk, by your
5. Look in the mirror! Wear clothing that makes you feel good about yourself. Time for a new hair style?
6. Thosewonderful taste buds! Eat food that is light and gives you uplifting energy!
7. Read singles ads in newspaper or on internet Start to consider the qualities that you would love to have in another person in your life.
8. Do the inner work. Clear the closets of your mind/emotions/ and spirit of negative ideas about dating and relationships. This is a big one and may take time and energy if you have not attended to this earlier on. 9. Consider how your spend your time: . Know that if finding a relationship is valuable to you, consider what time will you create for this new adventure.
10. When you are ready, Affirm to the Universe your worthiness and intention to date again. We have all heard the cliché, you get what you ask for. We know that clarity about what we want increases exponentially the chances of receiving it.
About the Author
Jennifer is teacher, author, public speaker, occupational therapist and international email and telephone personal and career coach. She co-creates, with great women over the age of 40,the vision and actualization of a life of choice, spirit, and integrity.